Emily Griffith Foundation (EGF) needed a website that:
- Better illustrated its impact
- Connected with each of its diverse target audiences
- Provided custom and mobile-friendly e-commerce and donation experiences
Website Design | Graphic Design | Copy Writing | Custom E-Commerce & Donation
EGF's new website is focused on leveraging engagement through multi-media stories, social proof, and user-friendly e-commerce and donation experiences.
- Multi-media illustration of impact: inspiring student testimonials highlight the results of EGF's work.
- Social proof: testimonials from donors, corporate partners, and foundations establish EGF's credibility.
- E-commerce: Custom and mobile-friendly online purchase solutions allows EGF to better sell its board training and career fairs.
- Donations: With its old site, visitors had to make donations or purchases via PayPal, which took visitors of off EGF's website and was lacking in user-friendliness. Now EGF owns the donation experience from start to finish — and all without having to pay any additional processing fees!
"We realized we needed a website that better illustrated our impact and provided an improved donation experience. Pulse Perfect Consulting leveraged multimedia stories, social proof, and custom e-commerce solutions to deliver just that.
From graphic design to copywriting to custom coding, Pulse Perfect infused strategy with aesthetics to deliver a website that added great value and revenue potential to our organization.
We look forward to continuing to work together."
— Alby Segall, President | Emily Griffith Foundation
BEFORE & AFTER
Donation Page - BEFORE
Donation Page - AFTER